Chocolate dipped meringue (Biribiri) Recipe
These Very very popular sweets are delicious. Here you have a Choco dipped meringue (Biribiri) Recipe that you will surely love.
Chocolate dipped meringue (Biribiri) Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 Egg Whites
- 250 gr of sugar
- 1 cup [240 ml] of water
- 80 gr of Glass Sugar
- 250 gr of Dark Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon [15 ml] of Sunflower Oil
- Wafers for Ice Cream or Thin Cake Bases
Chocolate dipped meringue (Biribiri) Recipe Preparation :
1. First, we will start by making the meringue. For this, we are going to follow the steps of the recipe that we previously made for Italian Style Meringue.
2. When we finish, we will sprinkle icing sugar so that the meringue forms a crust.
3. We will cut the wafers in a circular way with a pasta cutter. We will take the meringue and put it in a sleeve to gradually deposit it on top of the wafers. Once we finish, we will put them in the oven at 50ºC to dry them. When they form the crust we will remove them.
4. Next, we will melt the chocolate in a water bath or little by little in the microwave in batches of 12 seconds at maximum power, being careful not to burn it. We will add a tablespoon [15 ml] of sunflower oil to make it shine and we will have a thinner layer of chocolate and we will have more liquid.
5. We will take the meringues carefully by the wafers and we will bathe them with the chocolate with circular movements until the entire surface is covered.
6. We will leave it on a rack so that the excess falls, being careful not to strain too much.
Let cool and that’s it! your Chocolate dipped meringue (Biribiri) is Ready