Ham and Cheese Cordon Bleu Recipe
A rich traditional Cordón Bleu recipe that will delight the little ones in the house.
Ham and Cheese Cordon Bleu Recipe Ingredients :
- 4 veal fillets (large and thin)
- 4 slices of Gruyere Cheese
- 4 slices of York Ham
- 1 egg
- Bread crumbs
- Frying oil
Ham and Cheese Cordon Bleu Recipe Preparation :
1. First, we mash the fillets and season with salt and pepper.
2. We cut the slices of york ham that we will put on each side of the veal fillet. In the center, we will put the cheese and we will fold it on itself. We will have veal, ham, cheese, ham, and veal.
3. We go through flour shaking the excess and then we go through the beaten egg.
4. Finally, we go through the breadcrumbs by pressing on the fillet. If we want, we can repeat the egg and breadcrumb process to make sure that after frying it does not come apart.
5. We will take a frying pan and add oil for frying, sunflower or not very hot olive, and brown trying to make it uniform and cook well inside.
6. We will already have our delicious Cordón Bleu, which we can serve with potatoes or salad! Bon Appetite!