Pot-shaped Cupcake Recipe
The great thing about making cupcakes is that you can make anything you can imagine. In this case, we have chosen a very peculiar way of presenting it and it is in the form of pots, with germinating plants.
Pot-shaped Cupcake Recipe Ingredients :
- 5 Eggs
- 150 gr of sugar
- 80 gr of flour
- 35 gr of Cocoa Powder
- Green and Brown Fondant
- Sugar glass
Pot-shaped Cupcake Recipe Preparation :
1.We preheat the oven to 170º.
2. We separate the egg whites from the egg yolks and beat the latter with a rod for about 15-20 minutes until they are mounted.
3. We repeat the process with the egg yolks. If we want this part to give us more juiciness, we can add a few drops of lemon Juice.
4. We mix the two things, yolk, and white, and add the rest of the all ingredients: sugar, flour, if possible sifted, and cocoa Powder very carefully and making enveloping movements so that neither the egg yolk nor the egg white falls.
5. Now, we take the muffin molds and fill them with the mixture. We bake it for about 20 – 30 minutes
6. When we take it out of the oven we let it cool and then we unmold it. In the upper part, we are going to add a thin layer of icing sugar diluted in water to give it shine.
7. We take the green fondant and mold it so that they look like small germinating plants or if you prefer a flower it can also be done. We take the brown fondant and outline the edge of the cake, molding it to look like a flowerpot.
8. In the back, we will introduce the twig or the plant that we have made and that’s it!