Quick and Easy Chocolate Walnut Brownie Recipe
The brownie is a delicious sponge cake originally from the United States. Very rich and to which the walnuts give it a very special touch
Quick and Easy Chocolate Walnut Brownie Recipe Ingredients :
- 125 gr of Chocolate
- 125 gr of Butter
- 130 gr of Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 75 gr of chopped walnuts
- 50 gr of flour
- 1 tablespoon [15 ml] of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon [15 ml] of sweetened vanilla
Quick and Easy Chocolate Walnut Brownie Recipe Preparation :
1. We will turn on the oven and we will put it at 160º [71 °C]above and below.
2. We melt the butter with 125 grams of chocolate.
3. We beat the eggs with the sugar very well and then we add the chocolate.
4. To all this, we will add the sifted flour, the chopped walnuts, the ground cinnamon, and the vanilla until a homogeneous mass is made.
5. We will line the mold with baking paper to pour the dough that we have just made and we will put it in the oven at 160º [71 °C]as we had preheated it for 25-30 minutes.
6. Let cool and unmold. Clever! we already have our brownie!