Sirloin with Whisky Sauce Recipe
One of the most exquisite dishes and with which we can taste a unique sauce that, although it is called “al Whiskey” is made with Cognac.
Sirloin with Whisky Sauce Recipe | Steak with Whiskey Sauce Recipe
Sirloin with Whiskey Sauce Recipe Ingredients :
- 250 gr of sirloin
- 1 Glass of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 Garlic Head
- 1 glass of Cognac
- 1 Tablet of Concentrated Broth
Sirloin with Whisky Sauce Recipe Preparation :
1. First of all, prepare the sirloin. For this, we will cut the meat in the form of medallions.
2. We will need a large and wide pan in which we will put extra virgin olive oil. When the oil is hot we will put the meat. When it is golden, we will remove it.
3. We take the garlic and without removing the skin, we are going to crush it. We will leave the garlic in the same pan that we have used with the sirloin, we will put a little butter, like a spoon, and the rest of the oil that we will have leftover from browning the meat. We will fry the garlic taking care that it does not burn.
4. Next, we will add the glass of brandy and cook until the alcohol evaporates. Then, we will add the concentrated stock tablet previously dissolved in a glass of water. We mix everything very well over low heat.
5. We will add the sirloin medallions to the sauce and let it boil for about 5 minutes. We will check how the salt is, in case it is necessary to add more.
6. Clever! We have already prepared our fantastic plate of sirloin with whiskey which we can accompany with french fries.