The ingredient of Thai bird pumpkin curry recipe
- 2 teaspoons [10 ml] peanut oil
- 500g bird thigh fillets, trimmed, chopped
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons [30 ml] Thai pink curry paste
- 400g sweet potato, peeled, reduce into 3cm portions
- 1 tablespoon [15 ml] fish sauce
- 535g can creamy pumpkin soup
- 165ml can coconut milk
- half cup [120 ml] fowl inventory
- 300g broccoli, reduce into small florets
- 100g green beans halved
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Fried shallots, to serve
The instruction of how to make Thai bird pumpkin curry recipe
Heat oil during a wok over medium-high warmth. Add chicken. Cook, stirring, for 8 mins or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to stay warm. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or till onion is softened. Add curry paste. Cook for 2 minutes or until aromatic.
Add potato, fish sauce, soup, coconut milk, and inventory. bring back the boil. Return bird to wok. Reduce warmth to low. Simmer for quarter-hour or till potato is just soft and therefore the sauce has thickened barely.
Add broccoli and beans. Simmer for 4 to 6 minutes or until veggies are tender.
Divide rice among serving bowls. Spoon over the curry. Top with coriander and fried shallots. Serve.